What’s Happening at Sawgrass
- Our Sunday BOGO: The Traditional White Russian. Strong, My Friends!
- SAKI-CIDER BOMBS, Buy One – Get One Free, AT THE SAWGRASS!
- New Wine Walkers Welcome Saturday, 1/11/14!
- New Year’s Eve Party at Sawgrass: $10 “kill the Keg” with sandwiches and snacks!
- Thank You for a Kick-Ass Sale and Happy New Year!
Find us on Facebook
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Truth Remains at Sawgrass Tiki Bar
Only 5 spaces left on the Island Wind Dinner Cruise this Saturday Night. Including a fabulous Carribbean Style Buffet and a lovely Sunset Cruise! You’re on a 3 mile boat trip to the Anclote Key State Preserve, the only way to enjoy the … Continue reading
“There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, which specified that a concern for one’s own safety in the face of dangers that were real and immediate was the process of a rational mind. Orr was crazy and could … Continue reading