What’s Happening at Sawgrass
- Our Sunday BOGO: The Traditional White Russian. Strong, My Friends!
- SAKI-CIDER BOMBS, Buy One – Get One Free, AT THE SAWGRASS!
- New Wine Walkers Welcome Saturday, 1/11/14!
- New Year’s Eve Party at Sawgrass: $10 “kill the Keg” with sandwiches and snacks!
- Thank You for a Kick-Ass Sale and Happy New Year!
Find us on Facebook
Category Archives: Blog
Sunday (3/9/14) Sawgrass Tiki Bar features BOGO White Russians from 3 to 7 pm That’s buy one, get one FREE White Russians for 4 hours straight, so come and get yours! Thats Vodka, Irish Creme & Coffee Liqueur, shaken, not … Continue reading
BOGO SAKI BOMBS FOR OUR PASSENGERS (PATRONS)! Sawgrass Tiki Bar is happy to offer, all week, this authentic exotic treat from Oriental Orchards is more than a drink, it’s an EVENT! Imagine clear, potent (16% alcohol) Sho Chiku Bai rice saki … Continue reading
This Saturdays “Wine Walk” is in full swing. For those who’ve yet to avail yourselves of the festivities, Show up at “Wine on the Docks” store with $25 and a desire to try out dozens of wines and locations on … Continue reading
How do we celebrate with you, another year flying by? Well first lets add a $10 “Kill The Keg” for our Bud Light People & others who enjoy great value. Then we make up ham & cheeze, Turkey & Cheeze, Salami … Continue reading